Dear Valued Customer,
As a result of what is happening with COVID-19 virus,The Links at Queen Creek management and staff want you to know that we have your best interest at heart.
Steps are being taken to make your day at the golf course as safe and sanitary as possible.
We are following the guidelines the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization and local health department. Based on these guideline The Links is open and will remain open at this time.
We will continue the quality standard of the sanitation of our building and grille as well as the golf carts including ball washers, flag poles and other common areas.
We are abiding by the “social distancing” protocol and we ask that you assist us in the following ways:
- No more than 5 customers in the pro-shop at any given time. Please wait by the front entrance until someone exits.
- Please keep crowds at a maximum of 10 people.
- Food and Beverage will continue to be served on a to go basis.
- Do not move the patio tables and chairs. They are set up 6 feet apart as per the social distancing guidelines.
- Water coolers have been removed from the golf course.
- We encourage you to keep the flags in.
- To protect the health of our customers and staff, we ask that anyone who is experiencing symptoms of illness to please stay home.